BRADFORD, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's basketball team fell to Pitt-Bradford in an Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) matchup on Saturday.
Score: Pitt-Bradford 59, Penn State Behrend 51
Records: Pitt-Bradford (11-12, 10-8 AMCC), Penn State Behrend (10-15, 8-10 AMCC)
* After today's game, the Lions clinched the fifth seed in the AMCC
* Behrend will be taking on Penn State Altoona on Wednesday at Altoona for the first round of the AMCC Tournament with a 7:00 p.m. start time
* The Lions were trailing the Panthers for the majority of the game, with Behrend's largest lead only being two points
* The lead was cut by the Lions in the fourth quarter to only one point off a Kara Haslett (Baden, PA/Ambridge) lay-up but the team was unable to destroy the deficit
* Behrend was led by Caitlin Carnuche (New Castle, PA/Mohawk) who had 11 points and three steals
* Pitt-Bradford's leading scorer was Jennifer Isenberg with 20 points
* The Behrend Lions will return on Wednesday for the first round of the AMCC Tournament at 7:00 p.m. Behrend will travel to Altoona, PA to take on Penn State Altoona.