Jan 21, 2019
ERIE, Pa. – The Penn State Behrend women's swimming and diving posted their second straight dual-meet victory with a 69-21 decision over Pitt-Bradford in Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) action on Monday afternoon.
Score: Penn State Behrend 69, Pitt-Bradford 21
Location: Erie, Pa. | Junker Center Pool
* The Lions picked up their second dual-meet victory of the season
* Barbie Cessar (Slippery Rock, PA/Slippery Rock), Abigail Witmer (Herndon, VA/Herndon), Marcella Puglia (Beaver Falls, PA/Blackhawk),and Jessica Wyckoff (Elma, NY/Iroquois) won the 400 medley relay with a time of 4:24.84.
* Puglia – 1000 freestyle (11:20:03)
* Madi Buckley (Huntingdon County, PA/Huntingdon Area) – 200 freestyle (2:17.68)
* Wyckoff – 50 freestyle (26.45)
* Cessar – 100 IM (1:09.63)
* The Lions return to action on Saturday against Penn State Altoona for Senior Day and Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference (AMCC) action at 1 p.m.